Sunday 6 May 2012

Garden tour revisited... or so he thought

And so I attempt to complete the garden circumnavigation started in my first post.  Let us all pause a moment to revel in the glory that is ... writing a second post.  Very rare that I elect to continue something I have started, particularly when it involves writing words on a page (electronic or otherwise)....

Hang on, the combination of literary navel gazing and fate tempting has conspired to rouse child number 2 from her nap and for child number 1 to insist that I come to see the 'long train' that he has constructed on his track (which now, as it happens, I can hear him destroy....).

Away! To domestic bliss and a child that will cry solidly until I have prepared her lunch.  I will attempt to revisit the garden element of this blog this evening, boosted by alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment